music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

Something out of the blues

The second semester of my 1st year in USM is already halfway through and man I gotta say time's really passing us by so damn quickly.There weren't many things to talk about the past 2 months,but i guess the highlight would be I actually enrolled myself for swimming lessons!!!YES....I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!!!!!

When I was walking along some corridor in USM I came across this "Klinik Renang" (which literally translates to "Swimming Clinic") thingy which offers swimming lessons for only RM35.I was kinda interested and I asked Apong if he'd like to join it with me but he didn't want to.He preferred to learn to swim on his own.So I was in a dilemma...I really wanted to learn how to swim.However I didn't want to go alone.After some words of encouragement and prodding by my friends,I finally registered myself for it and I'm glad I did it.I even got a free swimming cap..hahaha.

My instructor is a really nice person and I'm only 3 lessons away to completing the course.I can already swim breaststroke,although I still need to work on it.It took me alot of courage to even think of taking lessons I guess I made the right decision.

About my studies,it's been kinda tough especially physical chemistry.I just hope I can survive through this sem.

Here's some random pictures to end my post :




Hock the gongbin




Den the stealth ninja




Pinkbag looks pissed coz I didn't share the banana with her





Don't pick a fight with him!!!




Can you spot the NOT???





The pioneers of Clan Haha.Chieftain's in blue




The desperation of an Apek(to the right)..lol

4 comments:

pinkbag said...

damn la. why that pic everyone looked so paikua 1??!! and i'm not pissed at you for not sharing that banana!!!

Anonymous said...

how to learn swimming on ur own?
drowning can la...

huokit said...

the last pic looks cool.

kahwhai said...

lol i dunno wat d fark is wrong with my expression n dat noob hair....