music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

SPOILERS

I don't know about you but I despise and condemn spoilers just as much as I do smokers. LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL, I DIDN'T WATCH THE SHOW FOR FUCKING 6 MONTHS JUST TO GET SPOILED MOMENTS BEFORE THE RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had multiple encounters with these unscrupulous spoilers, these pieces of trash. Now let me tell the stories about those people who had successfully ruined a day in my life.




Caridee, ANTM Cycle 7 Winner
I was talking about ANTM Cycle 7 with some friends in school 1 fine day. The show just started to air on Astro then. Suddenly, some lingerie party organiser (if you guys know who i mean) conveniently says "Oh Caridee is the winner". OK GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH AND IM NOT GOING TO YOUR LINGERIE PARTY!!!






Jaslene, ANTM Cycle 8 Winner

I particularly warned my friends not to spoil me. However there's this bitch who kept telling me the winner was a latin girl, which was obvious who won CAUSE THERE WAS ONLY 1 FREAKING LATIN GIRL. UGH I COULD BREAK HER NECK!!!!!!





Taylor Hicks, American Idol Season 5 Winner
This has got to be the most potong steam 1. I was there sitting on a couch happily watching the Grand Finale on tv. I don't know what my mum was thinking but she said "Eh, didn't that guy win already?" Just so you know the other finalist was a girl. OMG can you imagine the level of potongness??????But she's my mum, what can I do....



Jordin Sparks, American Idol Season 6 Winner
It was the day of the Grand Finale and I was taking a nap in the afternoon. When I woke up there was a message on my phone. I opened it and BAM!!!!! The message was something like this, "Ladies and gentlemen, your American Idol is Jordin Sparks." He's got the guts to make a formal announcement like that to me. What an asshole....



David Cook, American Idol Season 7 Winner
On the results show day, I was out with my friends but I rushed home in time to watch the encore telecast. Kit dropped me at my place and a friend of ours who stays in the same block as me bounded down the staircase and "Hey, David Cook won." I was like WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!STOP SPOILING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Kris Allen, American Idol Season 8 Winner
Just today I woke up to the voice of my mum's. Checked my phone and there were 2 messages. 1 of them reads "Kris won!!Kris won!!" How am I supposed to react to this. I've been spoiled so many times I think I've turned numb. WHAT AN IDIOT!!!







TO ALL THE SPOILERS, CONGRATULATIONS CAUSE YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED SIGNIFICANTLY TO AT LEAST A DAY OF MY LIFE




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-cringe-

am i one of them? i doubt..since I ask YOU for spoilers. LOL

Ying said...

lol!!!!!