music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

Payday

Without me even realising it,it's already been a month working in LWEH and no I'm not washing people's c***i makpongplek.And today being the last day of the month,I received my paycheque.I wouldn't consider it my 1st since I've worked at some other place before but this is the 1st one that I earn from a proper job.So hurray(not so excited actually considering the meagre amount).Oma was the one who brought me and Thani to the finance department to get our cheques.Thanks Oma.

Note : Oma and Omak are 2 different persons.Oma is an attendant in the department I'm working at.
And Omak is the lady in Noc's blog.Hahaha


Then on our way back to the lab after claiming our cheques,I was approached by an auntie to ask something.Guess what, she called me DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a doctor now....how's that???Hahahahahahaha.
Anyone wants to play doctor and nurse with Dr. Choong????? LMAO



Let me feel your heartbeat

Later that day,we were told that we had complaints about us not being serious enough in our work.Hello excuse me,I beg to differ.I don't think we're not being serious okay.Just because we joke around when we're free,doesn't mean we're slacking off from our duty.Mistakes are inevitable so don't use that against us.
Chan was also blamed for not teaching us everything yet.Everyone has their own way of doing things.The reason why he did not teach us everything in one shot was obviously because he did not want to confuse us with too many things.
We also found out that those who complained were some of whom I thought were nice people.Not anymore I guess.I gotta be cautious with these two-faces.Well more like fuckfaces.
Okay,then we just forgot about it and continue with our work.We started talking again when we were free.
Then there was this bitch(a clinic assistant)..........

Bitch : Hey,are you gonna print the blood group card for me?I've been waiting here you know.

Like wth,what's your mouth for.If you want something just ask.Don't just stand there like a call girl waiting for someone to patronize you.How the heck were we supposed to know you wanted something from us.
And fyi readers,she has horrible make up skills.Her face is as good as a baboon's ass with make up.

The rest of the day was like any other days.Went home after work,eat,sleep,play bleach on ps2,watch tv and finally online and blogging.That's all folks.

1 comments:

Choya said...

Kanneh, no comments here??
Hahaha....!!!
DOCTOR! FEEL YOUR HEARTBEAT!!!!
HAHHAA.. that's gross.. LOL

Anyways, Happy Chinese New Year Dr. Choong! I know you're at work now and I'm not thou a Sat cuz.. Vincent gave us free HolIdAYZ!! HAHA!

See you tonight!!