music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

Untitled

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow........remember that from Life's Brief Candle?It has nothing to do with this post of mine but I just wanna emphasize on tomorrow.You see tomorrow is the last day of February and March comes marching in so quickly before I even realise it.Not so much about my salary but it is my results that worry me.Come day and come night,each day passes by so quickly and the result day draws nearer and nearer.To be honest,I don't really care how many A's I get.Yes it is important to get good grades but what's been disturbing me is WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO AFTER I GET MY RESULTS???????????????

It's like Kimora who's on a diet but doesn't know what she should eat that kind of thing except it's trivial compared to my situation.




Kimora whining about what she should eat while she's on a diet




This is what's wrong with me.My indecisiveness,my uncertainty,they are killing me.I have not the slightest idea about what I wanna do in life.No purpose,no future,no prospect.What meaning do I have in life anymore?

Yes you can tell me Why don't you do something that you're interested in.

Right like I don't know my mum's a woman.One of the main reasons of me being so undecided is I really don't have anything that interests me.People have been asking me what do you wanna do what do you wanna do.I tell them ou I'm going to pursue a degree on pharmacy.

Is that what I want?Spending my whole life counting tablets and dispensing medications?I don't even know how this whole pharmacy thing came into my mind in the 1st place.


People keep saying everyone has their very own talent.It's just a matter of time before you discover it.I did believe in that but I'm already 20 years old now.What talent have I got?Zero,nil,nada......
Maybe you will discover it later in life says some people.Later?How much longer is it gonna take?Is 20 years old not late enough?This is the deciding moment of my life.If I don't choose my path now,when else?

Ahh,how I wish time is rewind-able.The times I had in school were truly blissful.Though there were many down and stressful moments,I cherished every bit of it because I had faithful and reliable friends around me.
Mistakes done were forgiven.Invaluable guidance from loving teachers.Crazy people who were always there to cheer you up.These are the things that we cannot get in the working life.Every single mistake you do will be penalised.People who seem nice may backstab you.Unreasonable boss who would accuse you of something you have not done and many many more.

I wish I never have to worry about all this crap but it's part and parcel of life.
If there really is a God who created this world,I would want to meet Him and ask Him why did he create this world.And if He really exists,I hope He'd enlighten me and tell me what to do.I'm already at the end of my wits.

Peace out.

0 comments: