music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

Of work,motorists and election

Today was really a busy busy day for me.Patients coming like there's a stock clearance sale.My senior was acting really weird i didn't even dare to go near him.Besides,I had to correct quite a number of mistakes that he did.I key in the datas,I double check those keyed in by other people,I receive samples,I print blood group cards,I laminate them,I print results.So much for a lab assistant who's only paid MYR 600.00 a month,not subtracting EPF and SOCSO yet.It was really a mad day for me.
After work I had to go home and fetch my mum to go settle my brother's motorcycle road tax stuff.I don't know how the people at the shop work.I can't believe how irresponsible they can be.I don't know how to explain to you here.Just ask me personally if you wanna know.
Another thing I have to say is Malaysian motorists are so damn stupid and fucking idiotic especially motorcyclists but mind you I'm a good motorcyclists.Just today alone I met some stupid bastards who would just change lanes without signalling,coming out suddenly from some 'lorong' when there are cars coming,hogging the road like they own it,etc etc,just name it and you will find them on the roads.
Came home at about 6 and went online.Read Noc's blog and found his latest post interesting.He copied and pasted an article from The Star Newspaper.A reader with the name of Sudhagaran Stanley wrote this article voicing out his unsatisfaction with the newspaper for always promoting BN and not other contesting parties.Even if there are news about the opposition,they would all be negative ones whereas everything about BN would be oh-so-good-we-must-vote-for-them-or-else-we-would-suffer-if-the-opposition-wins.What the hell is that?We are the rakyat,we decide,not you bobos(just following noc and kit).Don't brainwash us into supporting you idiots who can't even wipe your own asses.Just look at our Foreign Minister who had an interview with Al-Jazeera during the Bersih riot.He can't even speak proper English that was understandable."I..I...I..We..We...We...is a demoklatik cunty.." whatever fuck he was talking about.A 3 year old kid can speak better I think.
So wake up people.Stop voting for BN.Look at what they have done for us.Nothing.All they did was wasting our money doing nonsense stuff like buying those inks for the election,sending a model to space using a Russian space shuttle launched in Russia,etc etc.Do they know how many starving people in the world they can feed with those money they wasted?So unproductive and incompetent.If they can be leaders of a country then I think Armageddon is getting near.
So please vote wisely.There's no need to think twice.Just vote the opposition.

0 comments: