music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

Dead Fantasy I and II

For those of you who love Final Fantasy and Dead or Alive,or maybe just either one of them,


YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THIS!!!!!!

Even if you're not a fan of them,
YOU STILL HAVE GOT TO WATCH IT!!!!!!!!
Below I'm gonna post 2 videos which a friend recommended to me.I found it awesome and jaw-dropping.
Enjoy.










How's that?Stunning isn't it?Well for the guys,I'm sure you loved seeing those girls fighting in tights and sizzling hot pants.As for the girls,I'm not sure if you liked it,but worry not cos' there are more to come.Who knows there is gonna be Squall for our Choya and Pinkbag.lolz

So look forward to it.You ain't seen nothing yet.More are coming courtesy of Montyoum , the creator of this video.I must say he is one heck of an animator.I was stunned when I watched these videos.

*applaud**applaud*

I loved all the characters featured in the video.It's just great to see them fighting in the middle of the air,defying gravity.Makes you wanna go bungee jumping and skydiving isn't Apong?haha

There's also an unexpected appearance by a character from Kingdom Hearts, another of my all-time favourite RPG.

That's all for now folks.I'll be posting the continuations once they are out.Peace

0 comments: