music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

Do You Know Who Ken Lee Is???

Well in case you don't get what she was singing,below are her lyrics with the original lyrics translation......

No one ken to ken to sivmen (No I can't forget this evening)

Nor yon clees toju maliveh (Or your face as you were leaving)

When I gez aju zavateh na nalechoo more (But I guess that's just the way the story goes)

New yonooz tonigh molinigh (You always smile but in your eyes)

Yon sorra shooo (Your sorrow shows)

Yes ee shooo,ooo (Yes it shows)

Ken Leeee......... (I can't live....)

Tulibu dibu douchoo ( If living is without you )

I can't live...,I can't give anymore.....

Ken Leeee.......... (I can't live.....)

Tulibu dibu douchooo (If living is without you)

Ken Leee..... ( I can't live.....)

Ken Leee meju more..... (I can't give anymore....)

Lol how was it?Hope you enjoyed it.Hehe

P.S. Should I change my blog layout?

0 comments: