music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

Home Sweet Home?

Finally I'm back from the horrible orientation week in USM.Actually I was already back on Thursday but because of my laziness I only started to blog about it today.So what's the orientation like you may ask???From the 1st sentence you can already see the word 'horrible' but then horrible can be not-so-horrible,okay-horrible,horrible-horrible and extremely-horrible.I think it was a combination of all the horribles you could have imagined of.

The people there?I hate,I loathe and I despise.Especially the Ms.Not even a word of simple English they can understand or speak.Well not all of them but most are like that.Mei Ying told me there was a gaogao PPMS bobo who spoke to her in Mandarin but she replied her with "I can only speak English".The bobo just shut her mouth and didn't know what to say.Damien spoke English to 1 of them but it took 5 people to understand what he was saying,so he told me.The talks were all conducted in BM and omg you wouldn't know how excruciating it was.There are international students for God's sake.Try not speaking your fucking language.Respect those international students.Imagine if you're in a talk where the speaker talks in a language that you don't know of,how would you feel???And what's more is you gotta attend these kind of talks everyday for a whole week.That's about the Ms.
The Cs??A lot of attention seeking people.Many are trying to act gaogao.I don't even feel like I wanna make friends with them.Again not all but many.

The food?I'm not a very picky person but then eating their food everyday is kinda down leh.Everyday spicy food.But luckily me n ZX 'prison-broke' out of USM on Tuesday and went to find Hock.Along with CS too we went to some place where we can eat human food.The 2 hours of prison break was the happiest moment in that entire week.

The hostel??Cannot swim at all.I have no intentions to stay there for a whole semester.Enough said.No where is better than home.


So my class officially starts tomorrow and I gotta say it's not gonna be a very pleasant day cause Im gonna be there for like 12 FUCKING HOURS.Stupid night class.Gonna miss my drama.

And now I'm feeling very depressed and hopeless.Yea I know I'm always feeling like that but I can't help it.I'm too afraid to live my own life.Is there a cure to that???If there is please tell me.
I wish I was someone else....

2 comments:

Sepilok said...

HONEY... no la... they also in dilema leh... speak their language other people don't understand, speak english, they don't understand...

so in the end, as usual, they speak their language la... coz they dunno how to speak other languages anyway... hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

well..i dunno. not to kick u in the balls or anything but:

u asked for it.

lol... awwwww.-hug-