music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

My life as an undergraduate.....so far

I think this is gonna be a very short post but better than none right??

This is already the 4th week since my classes started and I gotta say it's not as easy as what people say.Whoever says life in the varsity is easy and carefree,it's bullshit.

First let's talk about the lecturers.

MAA101(Calculus) lecturer : Pn. Ena Jamal
-buck-toothed,fat,bespectacled
-teaching is kinda sucky
-like what kit says,maths wannabe trying to teach maths
-however I don't bear any hatred or grudges against her

KAT141(Analytical Chem) lecturer : Dr. Norita
-looks holy(because of the long headscarf),bespectacled,pouty lips and has a sexy mole
somewhere near her lips
-teaching is good but too fast
-i somehow enjoy her lessons

KTT111(Inorganic Chem) lecturer : Prof. Farook Adam
-white-haired and white-bearded,again bespectacled,has 2 funny roundish thingy on his
forehead
-teaching at an acceptable pace,quite a nice lecturer
-enjoy his lessons too

LKM400(BM) lecturer : Pn. Rose
-bespectacled again(sien),has a mouth where the moment you see it,you know it's a chiak po's
mouth
-fierce and likes to curse her student to fail
-NEVER will like her lessons
-just feel so unlucky to get her as my lecturer because all other BM lecturers seem good based
on what my friends told me

BOI104(Genetics) lecturer : Prof./Dr. Azizah (not so sure)
-young and pretty,speaks good English
-teaching is okay but boring,not half as good as Doreen
-feels sleepy in her class

WUS101(Entrepreneurship) lecturer : Unknown (not interested to know either)
-don't even know how to describe him cause i don't look at nor listen to him

I hope my explanations are good enough for you to understand and visualise what each of my lecturers are like.
Next we move on to the assignments.First week was quite free as there were no assignments but come week 2,assignments start pouring in.It's like I have something to do everyday but the sad thing is I get lazier and lazier.I feel so burdened to do the assignments.Another thing is we have to study consistently because whatever the lecturers teach is just a gist of that particular topic that he/she is teaching.Everything else is on our own.
As you all may have already known,I'm the type of person that only studies like mayb 2-3 weeks b4 exams.So,this kind of studying condition is not very well suited for me.And guess what,there is gonna be a test next week.Ugh...

Life is such a big burden T_T

6 comments:

Shiori said...

Dont write out the lecturers' name..abo if they accidentally c ur blog den u tiok gai liao..
I saw an example b4 o~it happened in my high sch
Good luck la~
huh...i havent do my wus assignments yet,die..

kahwhai said...

haha thx for reminding....may i know who u r?

Shiori said...

Actually u dunno me n i oso dunno u lo...i juz accidentally found ur blog when i google search "wus"..hehe

By the way, i m a penang lang, 1st year student in usm, taking pendidikan tesol, u can call me sinying(=singing?)hmm..a common name..lotz of gurls r called sinying..
There r 24students in my course n we hv 2 sinying n 2 esther..lolx

Nice to meet u~ ^_^v

kahwhai said...

haha what a coincidence...im a 1st year chem student..nice 2 meet u too

Shiori said...

Chem student o~ Lotz of my high sch frens r chem students!!! PCGHS gang~
R u penang lang? u seems know hokkien

kahwhai said...

yes i am penang lang