music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

Cinderella?

"What is it because I have bad breath?Or am I too ugly that I nauseate you people?I feel so dissipated and out casted".
Ring any bells?I might well take back those words.You see after getting to know my colleagues better,I think I'm just being sensitive.Most of them are nice people.Just take for example Grace.All along i thought she was very unfriendly and fierce but I was wrong.She turns out to be kinda friendly and nice.She even brought to go round the ward to collect specimens with her. In a way I was quite happy that someone actually wants to teach me something.So don't ever judge people by their appearances.I'm sure Choya and Apong would agree with me.
What may seem beautiful to you may actually become ugly the moment you turn your head away.Don't pass judgment on people or you yourself will be judged.Even Cinderella can turn into Cruella without you realising it.Watch this video and you'll get what I mean provided you understand Cantonese though =P
Having said all that I'm still not very fond of my job though.I barely earn enough for myself to spend.Every cent I spend must be thought over twice.It's a frugal game I'm playing everyday.There's nothing much I can do but accept it the way it is.


ngo chan hai hou sok er.....



0 comments: