music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

Outcast

As you can see I've started working for like 4 days now.I'm still trying to adapt myself to the environment and
people.The problem is most of my colleagues doesn't seem very friendly.There are only 2 people whom I can talk to which are Thani and Chan.Unlike me,Thani is more of a social butterfly and can mix around easily.I'm more to the quiet type.But even so,that doesn't mean I didn't try talking to them people.
One thing I realise is they would smile when they talk to Thani but whenever I talk the smiles are wiped off their faces.What?Is it because I have bad breath?Is it because I look too ugly that I nauseate you people?


feeling nauseous?

I feel so dissipated and outcasted.I don't know what went wrong or is it just me.I do hope things will get better as time goes by.

0 comments: