music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

Painful loss

Pain is an unpleasant feeling.Pain is a mean thing.But when pain is caused by the loss of a loved one,it is the worst thing ever for anyone to bear.Hearts crumble and skies turn dark.Nothing can be done anymore except crying and more crying.
Just yesterday,I received a really devastating and disheartening news from Reuben.I couldn't believe what he told me.It appears that the daughter of a teacher's,who also happens to be the sister of a friend's,died in a bus crash.It struck me hard in my head and I was blank for a moment."Is this real or I'm just seeing things?"I thought to myself.I went searching for the news online and much to my dismay,it was real.I felt really bad for her and her family.And as i continued reading the news,i realised that the bus driver had numerous summonses on him and he is still driving people around?Why isn't anything done to him?Why isn't his license revoked?Why are people's lives entrusted to the hands of this irresponsible driver?Is the government playing their part?With corruption sprawling all over the country,offenders are being spared and continue to harm people.I pray that these f**kers will forever be damned in the fires of hell.
Later at night,a few other friends and I went to pay a last respect.And when we were there,I could see that our teacher was really sad.I can tell that as much as she wanted to cry, tears wouldn't come out anymore.Like what we say in Chinese,"kau boh bak sai."Only time will heal her and her family's wounds.
So,what is life all about?Do we live just to find out we're gonna die some day?Wealth,fame,glamour,pride,do they even matter anymore?When we die,all else is nothing.Cherish every moment you spend with your family and friends,that's what matters most.Find a purpose in your life and go all out for your dreams.We only live once.After all nothing is certain in life.Only death is.

0 comments: