music to my ears

people who care

fellow bloggers

Life

Have you ever wondered how life is in fact
A sequence of choices and steps?
How each step that we take
And each choice that we make
Has it's own cascade of effects?

Am I taking this job? Am I taking this chance?
Is this love or a simple romance?
Is this a special occasion
Or just an illusion?
That's something I might never know

....
Yes, I've been thinking
Lately about my life,
This path that I'm taking,
This intricate, wondrous ride

....
Going through life without knowing
What the future is holding
Where the current of life might have flown
If at some point in time
We'd have changed our mind,
Is it a curse or a bliss, who's to know?
But there's no use in dwelling in questions and doubts,
I'm living this life only once.
So at each little step on this wondrous path
I'm giving it all that I've got

....
Yes, I've been thinking
Lately about my life,
This path that I'm taking,
This intricate, wondrous ride.

0 comments: